This is my personal blog, all data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.
I will from time to time post something that might be slightly or massively inaccurate, this is not due to laziness but merely to the fact that I'm not perfect and let’s face it neither are you, otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog (unless Google lied to you..).
I welcome all comments and emails, which are presented in a positive and constructive manner, however I withhold the right to delete or not publish any comments that I feel are "negative". After all if you are taking the time to read and then comment why not do it in a positive manner.
- RT @undeadsecurity: Added some basic machines and tidied up the code. YMMV. Have fun with Amazon AWS and Maltego. github.com/znb/Elastic-El… #… 11 hours ago
- RT @undeadsecurity: Final pieces of the Amazon EC2/Maltego scripts are fixed thanks to @catalyst256 ...I'll push to Github soon. Maltego Ma… 14 hours ago
- RT @undeadsecurity: Want to do a quick audit of whats running in your AWS space with Maltego ? github.com/znb/Elastic-El…. Add your region, ru… 4 days ago
- Awesome day more work queued up glad I like to be busy :) ps man flu sucks :( 6 days ago
- Added a couple more transforms to Media Monkey (more to come). sneakersinc.net/docs/MediaMonk… 1 week ago
- RT @BSidesLondon: Like the #BSidesLDN2015 logo submissions? Now's your chance to decide for the official logo. Voting open: https://t.co/Fk… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Pen Testing
A few days ago on twitter @markofu posted a tweet which at the time I didn’t give much thought to, but on reflection was actually true (especially in my case). The tweet went something like this. “Hi..How do I get … Continue reading
You may remember that in some of my previous blog posts I mentioned that I was studying for my Security+ exam, well the good news is that I passed the exam nearly 2 weeks ago (there isn’t any bad news). … Continue reading
Hello, apologises for the lack of posting I’ve been revising for an exam (which is tomorrow), regardless of that yesterday I took part in my first Cyber Security Challenge UK, I’ve never tried this sort of challenge before so was … Continue reading
First of a big thanks to @achillean and his awesome website over at http://www.shodanhq.com, the amount of information that gets collected and stored is mind-blowing. I had a brief email conversation with John when I decided to write this blog … Continue reading
So to make things a bit easier as I wander along the path of self enlightenment (or in this case learning more about InfoSec) I thought it was about time I built some sort of “lab” at home, so I … Continue reading
At the beginning of the week I wrote here about the Cookie’s that the Netscaler uses for persistence. In that post I explained how I discovered that the Cookie name was encrypted using a simple substitution cipher. The cookie value … Continue reading