This is my personal blog, all data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.
I will from time to time post something that might be slightly or massively inaccurate, this is not due to laziness but merely to the fact that I'm not perfect and let’s face it neither are you, otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog (unless Google lied to you..).
I welcome all comments and emails, which are presented in a positive and constructive manner, however I withhold the right to delete or not publish any comments that I feel are "negative". After all if you are taking the time to read and then comment why not do it in a positive manner.
- Any of you guys done any of the mcafeeinstitute.com courses/exams?? Good/bad, worth the money/time? 2 days ago
- Will be trashing and rebuilding my public TDS server this weekend. Stay tuned for new links.. 2 days ago
- RT @DeathsPirate: A visual display of just some of last year's attacks from the guys at openDNS opendns.com/2014/ 2 days ago
- sniffMyPackets V2: Database or not?? wp.me/p1MrCx-6A 3 days ago
- So vote time, sniffmypackets v2 matlego transforms..database support on or off by default? 3 days ago
- Based on feedback the sniffMyPacketsv2 transforms will allow to switch db use on or off.. /cc @SniffMyPackets 3 days ago
Category Archives: Netscaler
So this is the final part to my Netscaler cookie series. If you haven’t read the other two blog posts you may want to just so this makes a bit of sense.. Part 1 Part 2 All make sense now?? … Continue reading
At the beginning of the week I wrote here about the Cookie’s that the Netscaler uses for persistence. In that post I explained how I discovered that the Cookie name was encrypted using a simple substitution cipher. The cookie value … Continue reading
Today was the first day back after my Christmas break, so it was a bit “slow”. Never to sit around being bored, I was writing up some notes on Netscaler cookie’s for an ethical hacker called Alejandro Nolla who has … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I upgraded the firmware on our front facing Netscaler appliances. I have a love/hate relationship with Citrix firmware upgrades, the last one managed to break the hardware on one of the appliances which resulted in it … Continue reading
Welcome reader(s), as you will come to learn I will probably post a lot about Citrix Netscalers. The main reason for this is because where I work we have 9 Netscalers in total and I have the privilege of being … Continue reading