This is my personal blog, all data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.
I will from time to time post something that might be slightly or massively inaccurate, this is not due to laziness but merely to the fact that I'm not perfect and let’s face it neither are you, otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog (unless Google lied to you..).
I welcome all comments and emails, which are presented in a positive and constructive manner, however I withhold the right to delete or not publish any comments that I feel are "negative". After all if you are taking the time to read and then comment why not do it in a positive manner.
- RT @owen_lystrup: Need a job? OpenDNS is looking for a Senior Security Researcher. @ Me or go to the link for info. hire.jobvite.com/m?3uik0hwS … 2 days ago
- RT @ethicalhack3r: [BLOG POST] WPScan Licensing - blog.dewhurstsecurity.com/2015/01/21/wps… (pls RT) 6 days ago
- RT @ToolsWatch: vFeed aggregated vulnerability database has 68056 CVEs, 46138 Nessus , 25400 OpenVAS, 1285 Metasploit, 25400 OVAL and much … 1 week ago
- SIEM visualisations today via api, next week Maltego transforms :) 1 week ago
- RT @botherder: If you're using viper.li 1.1 and want to keep up with latest developments, you should update update.py https:/… 1 week ago
- RT @markofu: Want to chat about working in #Infosec @riotgames? We're looking to chat - riotgames.com/careers/?offic…. Maybe play some #leagueofle… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: General
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 28,000 times in 2014. If it were a … Continue reading
Hello reader(s), I hope you are well and enjoying the onset of spring (here in the UK that means rain.. and lots of it).. So a few weeks ago I released “Project Watcher” which were my wireless transform for Maltego. … Continue reading
Hello readers, I hope you are well and this blog post finds you all in good health and excellent spirits.. Well enough about you, this is my blog after all so on to me.. :) The last few months have … Continue reading
Hello reader(s), hope all is well in your world. So at the moment I’m working through Coursera’s “Malicious Software and its Underground Economy: Two Sides to Every Story” 6 week course. It’s actually quite good and I’m learning new things … Continue reading
So I don’t think I’ve ever done a rant blog post, and to be fair there is no real reason behind this I just started thinking about it on the way into work (which is about a 10 minute drive). … Continue reading
So of late I’ve been playing around a lot with Scapy and pcap files, mostly for my sniffMyPackets project but also because it teaches me more about network forensics and python. The other area I’m starting to learn about is … Continue reading
So the last few weeks have been busy for me in terms of throwing myself into learning more about InfoSec, I’ve attended my first BSides event, made some new friends and published my year-long training plan. One of the outcomes … Continue reading
First of a big thanks to @achillean and his awesome website over at http://www.shodanhq.com, the amount of information that gets collected and stored is mind-blowing. I had a brief email conversation with John when I decided to write this blog … Continue reading
So to make things a bit easier as I wander along the path of self enlightenment (or in this case learning more about InfoSec) I thought it was about time I built some sort of “lab” at home, so I … Continue reading