This is my personal blog, all data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.
I will from time to time post something that might be slightly or massively inaccurate, this is not due to laziness but merely to the fact that I'm not perfect and let’s face it neither are you, otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog (unless Google lied to you..).
I welcome all comments and emails, which are presented in a positive and constructive manner, however I withhold the right to delete or not publish any comments that I feel are "negative". After all if you are taking the time to read and then comment why not do it in a positive manner.
- RT @NorseCorp: When the Security Community Eats Its Own bit.ly/1GIGxqV via @peteherzog #infosec #security http://t.co/g89UibNN2v 19 hours ago
- RT @undeadsecurity: Added some basic machines and tidied up the code. YMMV. Have fun with Amazon AWS and Maltego. github.com/znb/Elastic-El… #… 1 day ago
- RT @undeadsecurity: Final pieces of the Amazon EC2/Maltego scripts are fixed thanks to @catalyst256 ...I'll push to Github soon. Maltego Ma… 1 day ago
- RT @undeadsecurity: Want to do a quick audit of whats running in your AWS space with Maltego ? github.com/znb/Elastic-El…. Add your region, ru… 5 days ago
- Awesome day more work queued up glad I like to be busy :) ps man flu sucks :( 1 week ago
- Added a couple more transforms to Media Monkey (more to come). sneakersinc.net/docs/MediaMonk… 1 week ago