This is my personal blog, all data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.
I will from time to time post something that might be slightly or massively inaccurate, this is not due to laziness but merely to the fact that I'm not perfect and let’s face it neither are you, otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog (unless Google lied to you..).
I welcome all comments and emails, which are presented in a positive and constructive manner, however I withhold the right to delete or not publish any comments that I feel are "negative". After all if you are taking the time to read and then comment why not do it in a positive manner.
- RT @carnal0wnage: [Blog] Answers on how to get started in Security: bit.ly/1ezlAHl 14 hours ago
- Train tickets booked for BSides.. now what else do I have to do?? Oh yeah write the workshop.. be right back.. :) 20 hours ago
- If you are going to attend my Maltego Magic workshop at @BSidesLondon please check the pre-reqs on the schedule: securitybsideslondon2015.sched.org/event/3dfb7548… 1 day ago
- RT @KevTheHermit: A sneak peak at my @BSidesLondon talk on DarkComet. See the Sched at securitybsides.org.uk/schedule.html #BSidesLDN2015 http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @jameslyne: Kali Linux @docker is awesome. Running on OSX. Announcement for those that missed it kali.org/news/official-… cc @SANSPenTest 1 day ago
- RT @GeekChickUK: Midweek taster of things to come itgeekchronicles.co.uk with @catalyst256 add to your @bsideslondon http://t.co/GOra5X… 1 day ago