This is my personal blog, all data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.
I will from time to time post something that might be slightly or massively inaccurate, this is not due to laziness but merely to the fact that I'm not perfect and let’s face it neither are you, otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog (unless Google lied to you..).
I welcome all comments and emails, which are presented in a positive and constructive manner, however I withhold the right to delete or not publish any comments that I feel are "negative". After all if you are taking the time to read and then comment why not do it in a positive manner.
- RT @DeathsPirate: A visual display of just some of last year's attacks from the guys at openDNS opendns.com/2014/ 5 hours ago
- sniffMyPackets V2: Database or not?? wp.me/p1MrCx-6A 9 hours ago
- So vote time, sniffmypackets v2 matlego transforms..database support on or off by default? 9 hours ago
- Based on feedback the sniffMyPacketsv2 transforms will allow to switch db use on or off.. /cc @SniffMyPackets 11 hours ago
- It's the little things that make me happy... github.com/opendns/OpenRe… #APIeverything 16 hours ago
- RT @owen_lystrup: Need a job? OpenDNS is looking for a Senior Security Researcher. @ Me or go to the link for info. hire.jobvite.com/m?3uik0hwS … 4 days ago